Health Information Technician (10813)
Informatics | Cleveland, OH | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Health Information Technician to work with our client located in Cleveland, OH. In this role, you will compile health information for patients located at our client’s correctional facility.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Review, catalog, and check medical reports for completeness.
- Organize medical reports for placement in files.
- Type health information forms.
- Compile and type statistical reports.
- File report into health information records.
- Record information in logs.
- Coordinate with other departments concerning health information records procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 3 courses or 9 months experience in records management.
- 1 course or 3 months experience in medical terminology.
- Knowledge of health information technology.
- Or equivalent of minimum qualifications listed above.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
EEO Statement on Job Postings:
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation in the hiring process, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.