Health Educator (12228)
Health Educator | Camp Lejeune, NC | Contract
Work Location: Camp Lejeune, NC
InGenesis is currently seeking a Health Educator to work with our client located at Camp Lejeune, NC. In this role, you will develop and teach comprehensive Health Promotion and Wellness classes, such as Tobacco Cessation, Nutrition/Weight Management, Sexual Health and Responsibility, etc.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Implement population-based health education programs in individual and group settings.
• Perform limited administrative duties (data entry, maintenance of statistical records, analysis of patient outcomes, etc.)
• Develop charts/graphs to support health promotion and education.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Health Education, Community Health, Public Health, or human services related field.
• 1+ year of specialized experience as a health educator post-graduation.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.