Grant Coordinator (9566)
Accounting / Finance | Pickerington, OH | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Grant Coordinator to work with our client located in Pickerington, OH. In this role, you will prepare, review, and process grant applications and supplemental data.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Track grants through approval process.
- Set up grant account ledgers.
- Record disbursement of funds.
- Conduct monthly/quarterly audits of expenditure reports on grant projects/programs.
- Review and adjust budgets.
- Provide assistance to program/project personnel regarding funding sources & requirements.
- Explain rules & regulations to be followed to ensure grant compliance.
- Prepare required activity reports for submission to granting entity.
- Collect and classify information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 courses or 9 months of experience in contract/grant preparation or proposal writing.
- 1 course or 3 months of experience in accounting.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.