Grant Accountant III (9254)
Accounting / Finance | San Antonio, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Grant Accountant to work with our client located in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will assist in the financial management of sponsored projects through the application of basic fiscal principles and administrative regulations governing grants and contracts.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Ensure compliance with financial reporting requirements and the acquisition of extramural funds.
- Oversee accounts receivable management/collections.
- Prepare Letter of Credit drawdowns.
- Prepare financial reports.
- Evaluate financial activities of service/recharge centers and facilities.
- Assist in the implementation of cost accounting procedures.
- Respond to various data requests/statistics.
- Initiate award accounts and set up budgets.
- Provide direction and guidance to Grant Accountant I and II.
- Assist in the preparation of the Annual Financial Report.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with a concentration in accounting or related field.
- 4+ years of experience in grant or related accounting and/or post award administration of sponsored projects.
- Preferred: Experience in financial reporting, account reconciliation, or similar experience in a governmental or higher education environment.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.