General Office Clerk (12413)
Office Assistant | Wright Patterson AFB, OH | Contract
Work Location: Wright Patterson AFB, OH
InGenesis is currently seeking a General Office Clerk to work with our client located at Wright-Patterson AFB, OH. In this role, you will provide reception and administrative support in non-direct patient care areas and various departments of a medical treatment facility, major command, or Government staff office.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Greet customers/visitors at a front desk, information center or other office setting.
• Answer main office phone line and direct calls appropriately.
• Arrange and schedule meetings for customers and staff members, as required.
• Obtain, update and file departmental records/reports, ensuring completeness and accuracy.
• Enter data from various sources (reports, printouts, forms, etc.) into the appropriate computer system.
• File and organize documentation as requested by staff.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 6+ months experience in office setting.
• Fully qualified typist with minimum 50 WPM.
• General telephone etiquette skills.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.