Front Office Patient Care Coordinator (9824)
Administrative | San Antonio, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Front Office Patient Care Coordinator to work with our client located in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will provide front office support in a plastic surgery office to ensure patient satisfaction.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Performs all front office duties, checking in patients, ensuring completion of all necessary forms for registration, collecting copays, assisting patients when needed, and answering phones.
- Creates and verifies full patient registration upon patient arrival.
- Communicates with providers as needed regarding patient’s arrival, needs or requests.
- Prepares charts, obtains medical record requests and makes phone calls to request medical records from outside providers.
- Schedules new and follow up appointments as needed for patients.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal).
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.