Fiscal & Grants Manager (13637)
Accounting / Finance | Exton, PA | Contract
Fiscal & Grants Manager
Work Location: Exton, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Fiscal & Grants Manager to work with our client located in Exton, PA. In this role, you will be responsible for all fiscal matters, including budget process, contracts and grants as well as serving on the management team with respect to the development of programs and initiatives, organizational issues and strategic planning.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Develop and monitor annual budget.
• Prepare budget narratives and reports.
• Monitor expenditures.
• Develop work statements, RFPs/RFA.
• Serve as project officer for procurement initiatives.
• Manage and monitor contracts and grants.
• Review and approval invoices and expenditures.
• Serve as central contact for contractors, consultants, and grantees.
• Develop and manage initiatives (examples: family support funding projects, support group grants, awareness projects, crisis response initiatives, etc.).
• Attend meetings and conferences as requested.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• 5+ years’ experience in budget administration, financial management, and grant/contract administration.
• Ability to plan and direct the work of a professional and technical staff.
• Knowledge in the principles of government administration, supervision, budgeting, and administration of human services programs.
• Experience in human service program ad policy development and strategic planning.
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Effective communication skills (verbal/written).
• Intermediate computer skills, including Microsoft Office software.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.