Financial Representative 2 (8111)
Financial Representative | Harrisburg, PA | Contract
Financial Representative 2
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Financial Representative II to work with our client located in Harrisburg, PA. If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Generate reports and updates for management
• Monitor and review financial and billing issues
• Assist in the evaluating, monitoring and analyzing the effectiveness of special program initiatives
• Develop and oversee contract budgets
• Assist with project development
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree required with coursework in two (2) or more of the following areas: accounting, bookkeeping, business administration, accounts receivable, or accounts payable.
• Experience in general budgeting and accounting principles.
• Computer research skills, required
• Technical computer software skills, required
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.