Financial Clearance Associate (9876)
Accounting / Finance | Houston, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Financial Clearance Associate to work remotely with our client located in Houston, TX. In this role, you will facilitate access to care and the financial clearance process for patients at a local cancer center.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Verify eligibility/benefits, pre-authorization requirements, available payment options, financial counseling, etc.
• Collaborate with other departments to financially clear patients for care.
• Escalate financial clearance issues to supervisor or coordinator for resolution.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Preferred: Associates degree in business, healthcare, or related field.
• 3+ years’ experience in healthcare, insurance, or multi-specialty physician practice.
• With Preferred Degree: 1+ year of experience.
• Preferred: CHAA or CHAM certification.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.