Financial Analyst (10744)
Accounting / Finance | Columbus, OH | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Financial Analyst to work with our client located in Columbus, OH. In this role, you will analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses to provide advice.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Support financial planning and budgeting efforts.
- Evaluate trends and develop forecasts that support financial commitments and obligations.
- Develop an understanding of budgeting, planning and operational data to run standard reports.
- Track and analyze performance against plans to provide analysis and advice for management decision-making.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of related experience.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
EEO Statement on Job Postings:
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation in the hiring process, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.