Field Specimen Processor (9647)
Laboratory Technician | Sedro-Woolley, WA | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Field Specimen Processor to work with our client located in Sedro-Woolley, WA. In this role, you will be responsible for collecting and shipping patient specimens in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Greet and identify patients.
- Obtain billing and testing information.
- Collect urine and oral fluid specimens for drug testing.
- Package and prepare specimens for shipping to testing location.
- Perform customer service duties to include phone inquiries and patient encounters.
- Collect patient payments.
- Comply with safety rules and regulations to include proper handling of samples, cleanliness and neatness of workstations, and proper use of personal protective equipment.
- Maintain workstation supplies.
- Perform all duties according to standard operating procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Preferred: 1+ year of customer service experience.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
EEO Statement on Job Postings:
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation in the hiring process, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.