Facilities Planner / Designer (9405)
Planning & Design | Houston, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Facilities Planner / Designer to work with our client located in Houston, TX. In this role, you will develop drawing templates and evaluate the use of physical buildings to provide effective utilization of space and interior resources.
This is primarily a remote position with occasional on-site visits for meetings. Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Develop space programs, conceptual floor plans, and pre-design reports.
- Facilitate the procurement and installation of furniture, equipment, floor plans, budgets, requisitions and schedules.
- Obtain all necessary approvals.
- Create finish schedules.
- Draw / submit reviews and variance submissions.
- Provide document management including project reports, space reports, meeting minutes, project file organization and regulatory-related reporting.
- Consult with architects, project managers, engineers and staff regarding building codes, policies, guidelines and regulations.
- Coordinate site inspections, punch lists, schedules, asset transfers, and work orders.
- Assist in the maintenance and validation of space assignment/utilization.
- Confirm accurate occupancy records and conduct surveys/assessments as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree with major course work in Interior Design, Space Planning, Architecture, Science discipline, or Clinical discipline.
- Preferred: Bachelor's degree in any of the above areas.
- (With Associate's) 4+ years of experience in interior/architectural design, facilities/equipment planning, project management, research laboratory or clinical operations.
- (With Bachelor's) 2+ years of experience listed above.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.