Executive Secretary (9715)
Administrative | Columbus, OH | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking an Executive Secretary to work with our client located in Columbus, OH. In this role, you will perform non-routine administrative and secretarial tasks.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Prepares and respond to correspondence.
- Reviews and summarizes fiscal, operational, or personnel reports.
- Researches and prepares data for budget inclusion.
- Monitors spending and maintains fiscal records.
- Performs personnel functions such as screening job applicants.
- Communicates decisions, directives, or assignments to appropriate staff.
- Organizes conferences.
- Coordinates acquisition and maintenance of office machines.
- Maintains confidential files and calendar.
- Makes travel arrangements for supervisor.
- Takes and transcribes dictation or minutes of meetings.
- Prepares payroll reports or timesheets.
- Handles sensitive telephone calls and channels calls to appropriate parties for response.
- Receives, opens, logs, and distributes incoming mail.
- Greets and directs visitors.
- Maintains inventory of general office supplies and orders as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years of training or experience in secretarial science.
- Ability to speed-write or shorthand to handle dictation duties.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.