Executive Assistant (12166)
Administrative Assistant | Baton Rouge, LA | Contract
Work Location: Baton Rouge, LA
InGenesis is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to work with our client located in Baton Rouge, LA. In this role, you will provide clerical and department support for the vice president and other management within department.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Answer phone calls.
• Distribute mail.
• Greet visitors.
• Prepare reports, presentations, correspondence, etc.
• Coordinates meetings and travel.
• Assists with invoicing services.
• Prepares meeting minutes and action items.
• May assist with budget preparation.
• Maintain electronic and paper filing system.
• Maintain supplies, equipment requisitions, and maintenance.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Preferred: Additional business or secretarial school courses.
• 3+ years of professional executive or administrative experience.
• Effective communication skills (written/verbal).
• Proficient grammar, spelling, punctuation, and English use.
• Highly computer proficient, including MS Office products.
• Strong organization, interpersonal, and task prioritization skills.
• Ability to handle confidential material and issues.
• Preferred: Knowledge of facets and claims processing.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.