Executive Assistant (10414)
Administrative | San Antonio, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to work with our client located in San Antonio, TX. In this role, under general supervision, you will be responsible for providing advanced high level, independent administrative support for Chief Health Informatics Officer (CHIO) to maximize productivity and ensure department efficiency for senior management and executives.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Prepares and submits departmental requisitions, forms, reimbursements, and vouchers for vendors and staff.
- Utilizes assistance of one or more lower-level secretaries on a reporting or project basis.
- Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries, and coordinates related arrangements accordingly.
- Assists in directly organizing and obtaining documents needed for meetings.
- Manages meeting logistics and takes appropriate actions as needed to ensure successful outcomes.
- In absence of management, able to exercise initiative and judgement in response to complaints or problems (both internal and external) promptly, courteously, and in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- If unable to assist, then promptly transfer to the appropriate person and then follow up to ensure resolution.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in related field is required.
- Experience: 5 years of related experience is required.
- Ability to be self-directed in accomplishing the coordination and decision-making responsibilities of administrative processes.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information, documents and materials.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.