Executive Admin Assistant (9910)
Administrative | Nashville, TN | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to work with our client located in Gallatin, TN. In this role, you will provider overall support for the operation of the President's office on a wide variety of administrative and executive duties, special projects, and strategic initiatives involving the President's office and its priorities.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Serve as liaison between the President and various other groups related to the college.
- Communicate or interpret policy, decisions, and documents.
- Gather information and provide information to the President.
- Assess inquiries directed to the President and ensure proper response.
- Carry out projects that are highly sensitive and confidential in nature.
- Assist in planning and executing meetings/retreats.
- Serve as recorder for the President's Cabinet.
- Assist President in planning and preparation of presentations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree from accredited institution.
- 3+ years of increasingly responsible administrative support experience.
- Effective organization, task prioritization, and multitasking skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills.
- Exceptional listening, interpersonal, and diplomacy skills.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.