Epidemiology Investigator (8536)
Epidemiology Investigation | Columbus, OH | Contract
Work Location: Columbus, OH
InGenesis is currently seeking a Epidemiology Investigator to work with our client located in Columbus, OH. In this role, you will collect and analyze endemic or epidemic situations of infectious/chronic diseases or other health conditions.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Perform in-house or onsite visits.
• Appropriate statistical analysis and methods using statistical computer software packages.
• Write/edit reports and recommendations from data gather.
• Determine impact on community considering persons, animals or environment tested.
• Tabulate and analyze epidemiological data using appropriate statistical measures.
• Explain semi-specialized matters to general public, healthcare professionals, and local health agencies
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Public Health or Preventative Medicine.
• 3 courses or 9 months experience in use of statistical computer software.
• 1 course or 3 months experience in epidemiology, physiology, statistics, human relations, interviewing.
• 6+ months experience working in research or specific laboratory, identifying and researching infectious/chronic diseases or related environmental health problems.
• Must be able to provide own transportation.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.