Epidemiology | Frankfort, KY | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking an Epidemiologist to work with our client located in Frankfort, KY. In this role, you will assist the Lead Informatics Epidemiologist II in development and integration of Kentucky specific data processes and infrastructure to collect and manage environmental health data and its incorporation onto the KY EPHT Data Portal.
- 40 per week, M-F 8:00-4:00
- 2 days per week working in office and the remaining 3 days per week telecommuting
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Serves as a back-up for the Lead Informatics Epidemiologist II on the EHC steering committee.
- Participate in workgroup calls as necessary.
- Serves as a training liaison for state and local partners for RedCap, SQL, and Tableau.
- Assists the Lead Informatics Epidemiologist II in ensuring grant deliverables are completed and shared with the EPHT Program Manager as set out in the grant work plan.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Master of Public Health degree or equivalent.
- Effective communication skills (verbal/written).
- Computer proficiency.
- Experience with ArcGIS, SAS or R, is preferred.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.