Enteral Coordinator (10459 JS)
Enteral Nutrition | Norfolk, VA | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Enteral Coordinator to work with our client located in Norfolk, VA. In this role, you will supports enteral nutrition patients by coordinating the provision of formula and supplies in an accurate and timely basis and maintains a cohesive relationship with all related enteral staff to maximize the effectiveness of the nutrition program.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Performs monthly monitoring of enteral patients including review of supply inventory by completing the
- Enteral Log and reports any problems or non-compliance to the appropriate staff member.
- Coordinates scheduling and delivery of supplies by placing orders in McKesson or other distributor(s). Prints delivery tickets and all other steps involved in the process.
- Provides patients with supplies within guidelines established and promotes formulary conversion where indicated.
- Communicates with Pump Coordinator on feeding pump needs, problems, issues and helps ensure accurate tracking of enteral therapy equipment.
- Schedules enteral pump swaps for yearly maintenance as required by ACHC and as needed and contacts
- patients at conclusion of therapy to arrange for equipment pick up.
- Maintains current enteral orders, tracks expiration dates and contacts physician/physician offices for
- new/updated orders as appropriate.
- Observes legal and ethical guidelines for safeguarding the confidentiality of patient information.
- Accepts other responsibilities and duties that may be assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology.
- Basic competency with Microsoft Office software.
- Knowledge of medical records, reimbursement and/or nutrition.
- Experience in organizing information and communication with the public.
- Experience in enteral nutrition.
- Experience ordering products and coordinating deliveries.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.