Enhanced Entry Screener Supervisor / CNA (9215)
Medical Assistants | Oakland, CA | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA to work as an Enhanced Entry Screener Supervisor with our client located in Oakland, CA. In this role, you will supervise a group of COVID-19 screeners and assist with the handling of initial patient assessments.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Supervise four COVID screeners at various locations.
- Step in and administer temperature readings and point of care testing.
- Perform associated administrative tasks.
- Complete accurate and timely documentation of care.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Current CNA certification in the state of California.
- 1+ year of related professional experience in management or supervision.
- Current BLS certification.
- Current TB skin test.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Critical thinking skills.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.