EMT / Paramedic (9536)
Emergency Medical Technician | Dallas, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking an EMT / Paramedic to work with our client located in Dallas, TX. In this role, you will provide medical attention to Unaccompanied Children (UC).
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Evaluate and treat emergent, urgent, and non-emergent patients.
- Recognize medical emergencies and respond appropriately.
- Assist in the transportation of UC, as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited EMT / Paramedic certification program.
- Current EMT / Paramedic license and/or certification.
- Current BLS certification.
- 1+ year of related professional experience.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.