Direct Support Professional / DSP (1996)
Patient Care Technician | Ebensburg, PA | Contract
Work Location: Ebensburg, PA
InGenesis has several opportunities for a Direct Support Professional /DSP to provide services at an Intermediate Care Facility for individuals with physical or developmental disabilities. In this role, you will assist with development, delivery and monitoring in the areas of self-care, socialization and health maintenance
• Assist individuals with daily needs.
• Provide daily routine physical care.
• Lift, position, and transfer individuals.
• Observe and report individual’s behavior.
• Escort individuals to various activities.
• Perform CPR, Heimlich maneuver, and other emergency procedures / evacuations.
• Participate in housekeeping functions.
• Document information in individuals' unit records.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Current CPR certification
• Current tuberculous (TB) screening test.
• Must be able to pass criminal background and drug screenings.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.