Digital Production Designer (9484)
Digital Production | New York, NY | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Digital Production Designer to work with our client located in New York, NY. In this role, you will coordinate the development of artist and label websites and web tools.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Create and maintain content for artist/label websites, artist social network pages and profiles.
- Handle design for multiple projects (full site design comps, promotional web pages, animated album art, etc.)
- Create look and feel for interactive websites and web applications.
- Design multiple directions, with varying amounts of content, for multiple devices.
- Create user interface elements from scratch.
- Design and build contest pages and/or other promotional pages.
- Manipulate client provided artwork to integrate into designs.
- Learn various new technologies and platforms as needed.
- Keep up-to-date with emerging technologies and apply these new technologies as appropriate.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in website development/design/production.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud apps (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.).
- Passion for innovative and effective digital design.
- Background in understanding and utilizing online marketing technologies, strategies and tools.
- Understanding of Web Optimization.
- Preferred - Knowledge in:
- Adobe Dreamweaver or web development equivalent program.
- Video editing and motion graphics.
- Wordpress/Tumblr/Drupal/other content management systems.
- Spark AR & Snap LensStudio
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.