Digital Platform Operations Lead (9234)
International | Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Full Time
This position is for Canadian residents only.
InGenesis is currently seeking a Digital Platform Operations Lead to work remotely with our client located in Kirkland, QC. In this role, you will create, launch, and support all externally facing digital products, platforms, and services. You will be responsible for operational life cycle excellence and leading a team of external resources to improve customer engagement and end user experience.
If you have a strong technical background and are ready to shift over to the business side of software development, this position is for you! Apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have.
- Maintain accountability for marketing technology (web/mobile platforms, digital enablement, content integration, marking tools, etc.).
- Ensure platform systems are on, reliable, scalable and of the highest quality possible.
- Embed continuous improvement and automation into daily work.
- Develop a DevOps culture in team.
- Deliver on quality and customer satisfaction.
- Partner with customer engagement managers, IT, and key stockholders to deliver on needs.
- Develop solutions to meet business opportunities.
- Negotiate and recommend solutions.
- Work with others to achieve brand and business objectives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Information Management, Computer Science, Technology Management, or related field).
- 5+ years of experience with increasing responsibility designing, delivering, or operating large-scale, global systems and platforms.
- 5+ years of relevant experience as an information technology professional (software developer, database administrator, computer engineer, etc.).
- Excellent and demonstrable experience with large scale, best of breed integration and deployment of marketing automation platforms centered around complex digital technology platforms (Salesforce Marketing cloud, Word Press VIP, etc.) requiring a broad mix of skills.
- Preferred: Familiarity with multiple technologies (Veeva CRM, Salesforce Marketing cloud, Adobe Creative, etc.).
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.