Dentist | Newberry, MI | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Dentist to work with our client located in Newberry, MI. In this role, you will complete and oversee a variety of dental care and treatment procedures in a clinical care setting.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Provide comprehensive examinations of patients.
- Provide diagnosis and treatment of diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth.
- Construct dentures and dental appliances.
- Perform tooth extractions.
- Provide medications for infection control, pain control, and for the control or viral, bacterial and fungal infections.
- Provide instruction on oral hygiene and methods of preventing the spread of oral diseases.
- Maintain charts and histories of clinical treatments.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- DDS or DMD degree.
- Current dental license in the state of Michigan.
- 1+ year of professional experience.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.