Dentist | Fort Lee, VA | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Dentist to provide dental services to eligible beneficiaries of the military health care system. If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Examine teeth, gums, and related tissues using dental instruments, radiographs, and other diagnostic instruments.
• Provide general dentistry procedures.
• Examine, diagnose, and treat various dental diseases.
• Provide fixed and removable prosthetic procedures.
• Treat teeth for extraction and/or surgical removal.
• Prescribe medications.
• Enter data into workload data reporting system.
• Refer patients to appropriate specialists when necessary,
• Conduct oral health, tobacco cessation, and diet counseling.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Graduate of an ADA-accredited dental school with either a DDS or DMD.
• Current state licensure to practice dentistry.
• Recent graduate (within 1 year) OR 1+ year of full-time employment in the practice of dentistry.
• Must obtain current Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) registration number.
• Current immunizations, required.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
EEO Statement on Job Postings:
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation in the hiring process, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.