Dental Hygienist (9472)
Dental Hygienist | Boston, MA | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Dental Hygienist to work with our client located in Boston, MA. In this role, you will provide clinical, educational, and therapeutic services that promote optimal oral health.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Provide dental education by reviewing home care, oral hygiene instructions, and reviewing treatment plans with the patient.
- Expose radiographs.
- Perform dental cleanings, scaling and root planning, local anesthesia administration, and fluoride dispensing.
- Follow and practice all OSHA standards regarding infection control and blood borne pathogens.
- Inspect instruments for sterility.
- Perform sterilization and operatory disinfection responsibilities before and after each patient.
- Collect patient and clinical data by reviewing/updating medical history, identifying contradictions, and requesting medical clearance as necessary.
- Perform oral cancer screenings and perio assessments.
- Chart dental findings.
- Set-up and breakdown operatories and treatment bays before and after each patient.
- Teach patients appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health (e.g., tooth brushing, flossing and nutritional counseling).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Vocational, technical, or associate degree.
- Current licensure as Dental Hygienist in the state of Massachusetts.
- 1+ year of relevant experience.
- Current immunizations or titers: MMR, Hep B, Varicella-zoster, Tdap, annual TB skin test.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.