Dental Hygienist (13171)
Dental Hygienist | Warren, PA | Contract
Work Location: Warren, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a part-time Dental Hygienist to work with our client located in Warren, PA. In this role, you will provide technical work in performing dental prophylaxis and general assistance to dentists.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Apply fluorides, sealants, and other topical agents for prevention of oral disease.
• Take and pour impressions.
• Provide oral hygiene instructions and nutritional counseling.
• Perform dental screenings.
• Chart dental findings and procedures.
• Assist with scheduling, dental files and records.
• Expose and develop x-rays
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current Dental Hygienist license in the state of Pennsylvania.
• Basic computer skills.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.