Dental Hygienist (10456)
Dental Hygienist | Fort Belvoir, VA | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Dental Hygienist to work with our client located in Fort Belvoir, VA. In this role, you will utilize your training and skills to examine patient’s oral cavity and refer those with abnormalities to the dentist, as needed.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Examine patient's oral cavity to include mouth, throat, and pharynx.
- Record conditions of teeth and surrounding tissues.
- Refer patients to dentist, as needed.
- Provide instructions in proper oral hygiene care.
- Explain the common causes of tooth decay and its relationship to general diet.
- Construct mouth guards and soft night guards.
- Polish restorations and apply pit and fissure sealants.
- Record patients treated.
- Check and maintain instruments to insure working condition.
- Clean, sharpen, and sterilize instruments.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Current Dental Hygienist license, required.
- Training received must include coursework on radiation physics, biology, health, safety/protection, X-ray films/digital radiography, image quality, and radiographic techniques.
- No minimum years of experience are required.
- Current BLS certification, required.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
EEO Statement on Job Postings:
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation in the hiring process, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.