Dental Hygienist (10333)
Dental Hygienist | Windsor, NC | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Dental Hygienist to work with our client in a correctional environment located in Windsor, NC. In this role, you will examine patient’s oral cavity and refer those with abnormalities to the dentist, as needed.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Examine oral cavity to include mouth, throat, and pharynx.
- Record conditions of teeth and surrounding tissues.
- Refer patients to dentist, as needed.
- Provide instructions in proper oral hygiene care.
- Record patients treated.
- Check and maintain instruments to ensure working condition.
- Clean, sharpen, and sterilize instruments.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Current Dental Hygienist license, required.
- Training received must include coursework on radiation physics, biology, health, safety/protection, X-ray films/digital radiography, image quality, and radiographic techniques.
- Current BLS certification, required.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.