Dental Assistant (9707)
Dental Assistant | Pomona, CA | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Dental Assistant to work with our client located in Pomona, CA. In this role, you will assist clinical faculty, dental students, and other clinical support staff in the provision of oral health care to patients.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Facilitates the efficient delivery of patient care.
- Works as part of a multidisciplinary dental team with the primary role as chairside dental assist.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Current California RDA license.
- Any combination of education, training, or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- 3+ years of experience as an RDA in a clinic, hospital, clinic, or dental office.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.