Dental Assistant (9519)
Dental Assistant | Boston, MA | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Dental Assistant to work with our client located in Boston, MA. In this role, you will support to dental students providing care to patients at a local university.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Practice four handed dentistry.
- Prepare operatory for the required treatment.
- Ensure assigned operatory are clean and disinfected between each patient.
- Set up for next patient.
- Prepare instrument cassettes for sterilization.
- Organize and coordinate inventory of supplies to avoid shortage.
- Restock cabinets, when indicated.
- Provide coverage during evening and Saturday clinic hours.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Current licensure as Dental Assistant in the state of Massachusetts.
- Must be a Certified Dental Assistant, Expanded Functions (EFDA) or Formally Trained (FTDA).
- Previous experience in a dental care setting.
- Current CPR and radiology certifications.
- Current immunizations or titers: MMR, Hep B, Varicella-zoster, Tdap, annual TB skin test.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.