Dental Assistant (9309)
Dental Assistant | Killeen, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Dental Assistant to work with our client located near Killeen, TX. In this role, you will work alongside the dentist as they examine and treat patients.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Support dental care delivery.
- Perform chair side dental assisting, radiology, and sterilization.
- Educate patients on oral hygiene, plaque control, and postoperative instructions.
- Perform patient scheduling or records review, occasionally.
- Maintain safe, clean environment.
- Document dental care services by charting in patient records.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of a formal dental assistant training program, including radiography.
- 6+ months of clinical dental assisting experience within last three (3) years.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.