Dental Assistant (9120)
Dental Assistant | Houston, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Dental Assistant to work with our client located in Houston, TX. In this role, you will perform routine tasks assisting the professional dental staff and students in the examination and prophylactic, therapeutic and surgical treatment of patients.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Assist in the teaching of dental students, dental assisting students, and dental hygiene students.
- Provide chair side assistance to students and faculty.
- Prepare equipment, instruments, and supplies within working area.
- Maintain infection control standards.
- Maintain records of patients seen, procedures performed, materials used, and appointments.
- Respond to emergency situations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Dental Assistant registration by the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners.
- Preferred: Completion of recognized dental assistant educational program.
- 3+ months of dental assisting experience.
- No experience necessary with completion of DA program.
- Basic computer skills.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.