Dental Assistant (2946)
Dental Assistant | Tacoma, WA | Contract
Work Location: Tacoma, WA
InGenesis currently has several exciting opportunities for a Dental Assistant to work with our client located in Tacoma, WA. Build on your fundamental skills while providing dental services such as chair side dental assisting, radiology, or sterilization.
Apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
• Prepare treatment room, patient, instruments, and materials.
• Sterilize instruments and deliver to treatment area.
• Expose and develop radiographic studies.
• Educate patients on oral hygiene, plaque control, and postoperative instructions.
• Document dental care services by charting in patient records.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Graduate of a formal dental assistant training program.
• 6+ months of clinical dental assisting experience within last three (3) years.
• Training or education must include coursework on radiation physics, biology, health, safety/protection, X-ray films/digital radiography, image quality, and radiographic techniques.
• Current BLS certification.
• Proof of primary series of immunizations, including tetanus and diphtheria toxoids booster (within last 10 years).
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.