Dental Assistant (13219)
Dental Assistant | Rancho Mirage, CA | Contract
Work Location: Rancho Mirage, CA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Dental Assistant to work with our client located in Rancho Mirage, CA. In this role, you will assist staff and patients in the provision of oral health care.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Receive and prepare patients for treatment.
• Prepare work surfaces and materials for use by the dentist.
• Provide chair-side assistance in the treatment of patients.
• Keep records of appointments, examinations, treatments, and supplies.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Completion of an approved Dental Assistant course.
• No experience necessary.
• Current BLS certification.
• Certified in the operation of dental radiographic equipment.
• Excellent verbal skills.
• Familiarity with basic office equipment (computer, calculator, fax machine, etc.).
• Must be able to work Saturdays, if needed.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.