Dental Assistant (10343)
Dental Assistant | Rancho Mirage, CA | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Dental Assistant to work with our client located in Rancho Mirage, CA. In this role, you will assist clinical faculty, dental students, and other clinical support staff in the provision of oral health care to patients.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Facilitates the efficient delivery of patient care.
- Works as part of a multidisciplinary dental team with the primary role as chairside dental assist.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Current California RDA license, preferred.
- Any combination of education, training, or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- 1+ year of experience as an RDA in a clinic, hospital, clinic, or dental office.
- Current TB/PPD skin test.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
EEO Statement on Job Postings:
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation in the hiring process, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.