Data Entry Operator (12425)
Data Entry Operator | Columbus, OH | Contract
Data Entry Operator
Work Location: Columbus, OH
InGenesis is currently seeking a Data Entry Operator to work with our client located in Columbus, OH. In this role, you will perform clerical tasks related to data processing (proofreading, filing, etc.).
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Operate data entry or data verification equipment.
• Check for accuracy and sufficiency of data.
• Adjust or correct data, as needed.
• Operate keyboard on data entry equipment.
• Operate electric typewriter.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 1+ year of experience or training in use of data entry and verification equipment.
• Minimum of 10,000 net keystrokes per hour on alpha numeric keyboard.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.