Data Entry Clerk (11962)
Administrative | Las Cruces , NM | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Data Entry Clerk to work with our client. In this role, you will be responsible for entering information into databases from sources documents for an Influx Care Facility (ICF) designated by Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) that provides residential and medical services to Unaccompanied Children (UC). This position will ensure the accuracy of updated data that is accessible through a digital database.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Why choose us?
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance for full-time employees.
- Additional rate per hour for Health & Welfare to help with insurance costs.
- 2 weeks of paid time off (PTO) for full-time employees.
- Enjoy 11 Paid Federal Holidays.
- Sick leave.
- Exciting bonus every 6 months.
- Enters data from source documents in a timely and accurate manner.
- Reviews and enters data updates in the systems.
- Performs general clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Sorts and organizes paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost.
- Creates spreadsheets with large numbers and/or figures without mistakes.
- Organizes all information as needed.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Scans documents and prints files when needed.
- Responds to queries for information and access relevant data.
- Performs regular backups to ensure data preservation.
- Participates in scheduled meetings.
- Prepares presentations and or training as needed.
- Communicates effectively in writing and verbally in English.
- Collaborates with other staff members, service providers and professionals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous years of experience.
- Fast typing skills.
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets.
- Basic understanding of databases.
- Great attention to detail.
- Bilingual (Spanish/ English) preferred.
- Frequently required to operate a computer and file and retrieve written documents.
- The physical demands include, but are not limited to, standing, sitting, walking, lifting, carrying, reaching, handling, kneeling, crouching, and bending.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and random drug screens throughout employment.
- Provide proof of work eligibility status upon request.
- Pass all pertinent required background checks and child abuse and neglect checks.
- Maintain computer literacy required to meet the responsibilities of the position.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.