Data Entry Admin (9905)
Administrative | Culver City, CA | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Data Entry Admin to work with our client located in Culver City, CA. In this role, you will enter deal points of new licensing requests into the client's database.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Help the department keep the same database updated by closing out outstanding quotes 35%
- Assist with downloading music assets to send to clients
- Enter new requests.
- Follow up with outstanding quotes to help flip to being drafted and/or close out files.
- Assist with gathering music as needed for clients.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous data entry experience.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to adapt to change based on urgency of request.
- Preferred: Familiarity with music licensing.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.