Cytotechnologists | Miramar, FL | Contract
InGenesis has a Direct Hire opportunity for a Cytotechnologist to work with our client located in Miramar, FL. In this role, you will microscopically examine and diagnose gynecologic and non-gynecologic slides for infectious, pre-malignant, and malignant disease processes.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Document examination interpretations performed daily.
- Maintain specimen integrity and patient identification of all samples examined.
- Enter or report results into laboratory information system, as applicable.
- Adhere to and document required quality control activities.
- Participate successfully in required training and competency assessment.
- Participate successfully in a CMS approved proficiency-testing program annually, as applicable.
- Acquire and document required number of continuing education hours annually.
- Perform and document quality control rescreening.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in clinical lab, physical, or biological science.
- CT (ASCP) eligible or registered.
- 1+ year of clinical lab experience.
- Preferred: 3+ years of experience.
- Meet CLIA requirements.
- Meet state licensure requirements, if applicable.
- Meet ASCP requirements for Cytotechnologist or pass ASCP registry within one year of start date.
- Preferred: Liquid-based cytology training/certification (Thin Prep and/or Surepath).
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.