Customer Service Representative (10604)
Administrative | Columbia, SC | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to work with our client in Columbia, SC. In this role, you will provide exceptional customer service and assistance to customer inquiries.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Respond to telephone, written, web, or walk-in inquiries.
- Manage situations which may require adaptation of response or extensive research.
- Accurately document customer inquiries.
- Initiate or process adjustments or perform other research as needed to resolve inquiries.
- Coordinate with other departments to resolve problems.
- Respond to, research and/or assist with priority inquiries and special projects as required by management.
- Provide feedback to management regarding customer problems, questions and needs.
- Document complaints and/or other customer comments and make recommendations for changes to management.
- Follow through on complaints until resolved or report to management as needed.
- Maintain basic knowledge of quality work instructions and company policies.
- Assist with process improvements through the recommendation of changes in procedures and techniques discovered during daily operations.
- Maintain all departmental productivity, quality, and timeliness standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of claims processing -Or- customer service experience -Or- a Bachelor's Degree in lieu of work experience.
- 6 months experience in a concierge customer service environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage high stress situations and use good judgement
- Proficient with computers and ability to operate multiple screens efficiently.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.