Customer Service Representative (10291)
Administrative | Atlanta, GA | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to work with our client located in Atlanta, GA. In this role, you will communicate with internal and/or external customers to provide information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about Georgia DOT products and services.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Greets and register visitors in customer service database.
- Provide assistance and problem resolution to employees, other agencies, and/or the general public.
- Assist with special projects in various areas of Human Resources.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Possess excellent customer service and communication skills.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.