Customer Service Assistant (13099)
Customer Service Assistant | Columbus, OH | Contract
Work Location: Columbus, OH
InGenesis is currently seeking a temporary Customer Service Assistant to work with our client located in Columbus, OH. In this role, you will perform various clerical tasks such as answering phones, distributing mail, and filing documents.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Respond to basic inquiries.
• Resolve routine issues.
• Open and distribute mail.
• Greet and direct visitors.
• Register individuals for training.
• Prepare reports concerning work processed.
• Code, catalog, and file document.
• Operate photocopier.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 3 months training or experience in office practices/procedures.
• 3 months training or experience in public relations or customer service that includes techniques for handling difficult situations.
• 3 months training or experience in typing, keyboarding, data entry, or word processing.
• Computer proficiency.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.