Customer Service Assistant (10346)
Administrative | Columbus, OH | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Customer Service Assistant to work with our client located in Columbus, OH. In this role, you will provide basic and routine information concerning agency/sub-division operations/services and perform front/main desk receptionist duties for assigned agency or sub-division.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Resolve routine complaints from internal and external customers in response to inquiries, requests and/or complaints received in writing and/or by telephone, teletype, e-mail, in- person, and/or other means of communication.
- Perform receptionist duties for assigned agency or sub-division to include stocking reception area with informational materials, forms pertinent to assigned office/department, answers telephone, voice mail, takes messages, refers calls, greets and directs and/or registers customers.
- Interviews callers to gather pertinent information concerning alleged violations such as fraud and poaching.
- Conducts search of hardcopy and/or computerized records to verify, locate or identify status of requested information such as appeals, case files, number of imposed fines or suspensions, vehicle titles and VIN numbers.
- Responds to requests to schedule/reschedule inspections, rooms, appointments, medical examinations, and/or appeal hearings for customers/staff.
- Provides information and/or processes transactions that do not require in-depth knowledge of applicable federal and/or state laws, rules, policies, procedures and/or legal interpretations to respond to inquiries, requests and/or complaints from internal and/or external customers.
- Knowledge of office practices and procedures; public relations; federal and/or state laws, rules, policies and/or procedures applicable to inquiries, complaints and/or transactions being processed.
- Skill in operation of office equipment (e.g., multi-line or single line telephone, photocopier, facsimile machines, teletype, cash register/cash counter, adding machine); operation of personal computer or computer terminal.
- Ability to apply applicable laws, rules, policies and procedures to respond to inquiries, requests and/or complaints and/or process transactions involving several variables within familiar context.
- Handle routine contacts in writing and/or by telephone, teletype, e-mail, in-person and/or other means of communication with variety of internal and external customers, some of whom may be irate.
- Collate and classify information about data, people or things.
- Work alone on most tasks.
- 3 months training or 3 months experience in office practices and procedures.
- 1 course or 3 months experience in public relations or customer service to include techniques for dealing with difficult people.
- 1 course or 3 months experience in typing, keyboarding, data entry or word processing.
- 1 course or 3 months experience in operation of personal computer OR equivalent of Minimum Qualifications for Employment noted above.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.