Contract Coordinator (9494)
Corporate | Dallas, TX | Full Time
InGenesis is currently seeking a Contract Coordinator for our corporate office in Dallas, TX. In this role, you will provide a broad range of front-line supervision and management to all contractor staff under their purview.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Plan, schedule, assign, and direct contract staff.
- Perform personnel and Human Resources related functions.
- Ensure contract staff orientation, training, and competency assessments are completed.
- Produce reports regarding contractor productivity.
- Monitor contractor compliance with client policy.
- Conduct in-services for contract staff related to contractor business.
- Assist program/project design activities, strategy development, problem resolution, and project implementation.
- Attend and participate in general administrative meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong skillset in communication, critical thinking, interpersonal relations, and organization.
- Preferred: Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Preferred: Experience in a detention/correctional or residential healthcare setting.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.