Contact Tracing Field Manager (12326)
Operations Manager | Westmoreland, PA | Contract
Contact Tracing Field Manager
Work Location: Westmoreland, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Contact Tracing Field Manager to work with our client in the Southwest region of Pennsylvania. In this role, you will coordinate and lead contract tracing efforts. Contact tracing, a core disease control measure employed by public health personnel for decades, is a key strategy for preventing the further spread of infectious diseases like COVID-19.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Travel within and serve as lead in designated region, supervising any additional staff.
• Learn and execute the process of notifying individuals of their potential exposure.
• Manage/schedule volunteers and staff.
• Coordinate resources.
• Collect and manage data for region.
• Ensure all community members are engaged with contact tracing efforts.
• Schedule/facilitate meetings.
• Report on progress of goals, issues, and needs.
• Ensure health equity and cultural competency are incorporated in all aspects of contact tracing.
• Travel to main office 2-3 times per month.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree or 4+ years of experience in community outreach.
• Ability to travel within designated region.
• English proficiency (written/verbal).
• Second or multiple languages, a plus.
• Computer proficiency.
• Public speaking skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organization, critical thinking, and communication skills.
• Ability to show empathy to distressed individuals.
• Ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse individuals during time of crisis.
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.