Contact Tracing Coordinator (13040)
Operations Manager | Harrisburg, PA | Contract
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Contact Tracing Coordinator to work with our client in Harrisburg, PA. In this role, you will coordinate activities and operations to promote contact tracing efforts.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Compile and report on contact tracing efforts.
• Assist with grant administration and reporting.
• Assist in daily operations of contact tracing.
• Document program development consistently.
• Make calls to contacts and follow up as necessary.
• Schedule volunteers/staff.
• Coordinate resources.
• Collect and manage data.
• Schedule/facilitate meetings and training.
• Manage and develop volunteers.
• Report on issues, needs, and progress.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years of experience in community outreach.
• Ability to travel within designated region (quarterly).
• May need to work one weekend day per week.
• English proficiency (written/verbal).
• Second or multiple languages, a plus.
• Computer proficiency.
• Public speaking skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organization, critical thinking, and communication skills.
• Ability to show empathy to distressed individuals.
• Ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse individuals during time of crisis.
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.