Computer Operator (12388)
Information Technology | Troy, NY | Contract | From $30.00 to $36.00 per hour
InGenesis is currently seeking Computer Operators to work with our client in Troy, NY. In this role, you will be working in the NYS Bureau of Operation Services.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Monitor console for performance alerts
- Monitor schedule to determine which programs should and should not be running at various times during the assigned shift
- Monitor all facility environmental controls (security, fire, humidity, and temperature)
- Prepare and maintain standard records and reports
- Communicate issues to technical staff
- High School diploma
- Ability to prepare and maintain standard records and reports
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions
Shift: 7:00am-7:30pm (Fri-Sun)
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.