Collections Clerk (9301)
Corporate | San Antonio, TX | Full Time
InGenesis is currently seeking a Collections Clerk to work remotely with our corporate office in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will facilitate the collection of delinquent accounts.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Request and pursue payment on delinquent accounts via communication with account holder.
- Follow established guidelines to review and update account status.
- Maintain log of payment promises and pertinent account details.
- Schedule follow-up communication with account holder.
- Meet monthly KPI’s to ensure past due balances do not age past 60 days.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of related experience in accounts receivable or collections, required.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with account holders in a courteous manner.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.